Tuesday, March 24, 2020

What If I could?

What if I could?

What if I could do some of the things I use to do? I see the TV ad for climbing a rock wall. I use to climb rocks all over the state park. Later my boyfriend was hired to put footprints in the rocks to help people climb easier. Rock climbing lost something.

I never learned to skate backwards or do a cartwheel. I can live without them and lots of other things. Instead of thinking about what I can’t do, I want to think about what I can do.

What do I want now? Maybe a little more joy in my life. Just a slight change in attitude can bring me that. If I felt more uplifted it could do the trick.

Do more of the things that bring you joy; whether it is sitting on the porch drinking coffee or taking an art class. Add more color to brighten the day, a bright yellow glass for juice, a bright red square to hold pens on your desk and an orange coffee mug. Don’t forget smells like fresh baked bread. When it rains, my umbrella has a happy face. James 1:2

May God send you showers of joy,

Dorris Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment